Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Crack Myself Up

I have honestly watched the Liar Liar POF Video at least 10 times today. It never gets old. Oh, I have more clips where that came from. Now whether or not I will post them, that's a different story.

Other than watching the Liar Liar video every hour, I almost shredded an important piece of paper. The other day, Trey went through our old bills and documents-the ones that have ID sensitive information. Well, he made a pile for me to take to work to shred, as I was going through the box I noticed my birth certificate. I came this close (you can't see me, but I have my fingers really close together) to shredding my birth record, as well as the cute paper that has my baby footprints on them. It really was a close call because I was sitting right in front of the shredding machine and happen to notice the papers.

1 comment: