Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm Right with You Corky


My morning started early before sunrise. Mom, Tasha, and I hit-up the mall and did a little shopping. The crowd wasn't bad like Mom thought it would be. I tried explaining to her that this isn't like Abilene where you only have one Circuit City in the entire town. Here you have like 20 something (I think that's an exaggeration, but who knows it might be true).

After shopping, I went shopping even more, but this time for groceries. Linda and Steve were in town and stopped by for lunch. I cooked lasagna because I know not everybody likes Thanksgiving leftovers. It was so good to see them and catch up. I miss Linda because now I don't have a crazy friend around who is willing to act insane in front of a camera with me. I showed her and Steve the video I posted online and we all had a good laugh. I'm telling you that video cracks me up. I can't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment