Wednesday, July 09, 2014

2 Year Old Wellness Check-Up

Monday, I took Dakota to the doctors office for her 2 year old wellness check-up. She weighs 30 lbs.

There were two things I wanted to talk to the doctor about.
1. Several people have asked me, "Have you talked to her doctor about the way she walks?" I'll admit it, Dakota is bowlegged, but it's never been a concern to me. I went ahead and mentioned it to the doctor because like I said people have asked me about her walking like I should be concerned…. and I didn't want to feel like I was being dismissive, even though I felt like her walking/legs are totally fine. The doctor examined her and said, she should grow out it as she gets older, but no nothing is wrong with her legs/bones.
2. The second thing I mentioned to the doctor was about her eczema. When she has a bad breakout, she becomes so irritable and I can tell she's in pain and I can see she's in pain! The doctor prescribe some medicine and also recommended Cetaphil as an everyday moisturizer.

Dakota, my 2 year old.
TV Favorites:  My Little Pony and Dora
Favorite Movie: Frozen
Favorite Snack: Fruit Snacks (gummies)
Favorite thing to wear : Frozen PJs

Hey so this is random, but if you pulse cauliflower in a food processor, you get a rice like texture. I love this so much!!! You should try it. Sprinkle some seasoning, lime juice and cilantro --- mmmm, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment