Friday, June 27, 2014

You Know It's VBS Week & An Office Space Promotion

You know it's Vacation Bible School week, when Chey falls asleep in the car. She's been going to bed around 9 pm and then I wake the girls up before sunrise, so I can get to work. 
Speaking of work, after 7 years of being in a windowless office (and on the first floor) - I finally got an office space promotion. If I stand in the corner of my office, I can see six flags. I love the window view, even if the majority of it is looking at a parking lot. It's so much better than where I was before, scenery wise. Once I get my office studio arranged, I'll post a photo.

This was my old office space.

Since I'm a few floors up, I'm trying to get in the habit of taking the stairs, instead of the elevator.

Do you have any fun weekend plans? I'll be recording a wedding tomorrow. That will make it my third wedding in June. Hmmm, it sounds like I'm going to be consumed with editing for the month of July. At least I enjoy it. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment