Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pt. 3 of 3 Las Vegas: NABShow

I know it's been forever since the NABShow, in Las Vegas. I figured I better complete my Las Vegas Blog Post already! So, here are some of the highlights from the show!

UTA sent me to the Post Production World Conference, but the cool thing about it was that it wasn't exclusively post chat, I had an opportunity to learn about camera interviewing, lighting and more!

My favorite speaker was Jem Schofield, with www.thec47.com. He had a lot of gear and demonstrations during his session. If anyone had questions, we had an opportunity to ask.  Caleb Pike with DSLR Video Shooter was also there. I met him after the session. I've been watching his training videos for about a year now. It's appreciate them because it gives me an idea of what other videographers are doing and using.

Drones were a big deal. There was a section at the convention center that was netted off, for drones. I didn't get a picture of any of them, they were way up high…but you get the idea.

I drooled over Zacuto products….

The hot booth was BlackMagic.

The cameras are so cute!

I swung by B&H booth. That's were all my money goes….

See, I actually worked and learned a few things - while I was there. But of course had a great time at night - partying with Jeri.

No comments:

Post a Comment