Friday, June 13, 2014

Cauldron Creations

My Aunt Jari, is a the creator of Cauldron Creations. 
Here is a quick line about  CC: 

Cauldron Creations manufactures and sells 

health remedies using only Organic Ingredients 

and Essential Oils to promote healing without 

adding chemicals to your body.


A few weeks ago, she sent me three products to review: 
Boo Boo Buster. Age Defying Moisturizer. Allergy Buster. 
Boo Boo Buster: 
I've used this mostly on the girls…cuts and open sores. The girls don't mind me applying it on them and it helps heal their skin. We love it! 

Age Defying Moisturizer: 
I could bathe in this stuff!!!! It is my absolute favorite! Every time I apply it, it feels like I'm at a spa. It feels super luxurious and it keeps my skin looking healthy. I can't get enough of it...looks like I will be buying some, when mine runs out. 
Dakota has bad eczema and Jari suggested that I try the moisturizer on her. It contains ingredients that are healing agents to fight it. I've applied it on the bottom of her feet several times. I'm hoping to be more consistent with it (I need to apply it more often) to see positive results. 

Allergy Buster: 
If you have allergies (who doesn't in Texas???), you need this. I carry it in my backpack. When my allergies start to act up, I put a dab on the back of my neck and re-apply as needed. Works like a charm and it's super affordable! 

Check it out!!! 
Here is the main website, where you can get detailed information about ingredients and prices: 
Most of the products range from $13-$35 

Check out CC's FaceBook Page: 
https://www.facebook.com/cauldroncreationstx

I picked this photo from CC's FaceBook page. Jari makes all the products! 
Check out the sites I posted above! You won't be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment