Thursday, June 12, 2014

All These Weddings Make Me Want to Walk Down the Aisle Again & Last Day of School Treat

A few days ago, I recorded a wedding at Classic Oaks Ranch. The venue was fabulous….something you'd see in a bridal magazine. I'll be editing that for the next few weeks. The groom and bride wanted to have a first look, before walking down the aisle. This moment was so special!

I told Trey, all these weddings make want to get married again. Trey responded with you should be saving for a college fund and wedding(s) for the girls. True. I let Chey watch some of the ceremony, as I was editing. Chey is such a girlie-girl and loves weddings too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, was the last day of school for my niece. I picked her up from school and we went to sonic and bought slushes. I got Dakota ice water so she could feel like a cool kid too - I think she figured out that the big girls had slushes because later I found her drinking Chey's cherry limeade.

No comments:

Post a Comment