Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend Trip to Visit Family

This weekend we went to Abilene. Trey's parents sold their home and moved into a trailer, oh - and dad retired. His last day at work was Friday. We threw him a surprise party Saturday night at the Beehive. All the kids, mom and the grand-babies were there. Sunday evening, after they completely moved out of their home and were settled in the trailer, Mom sent us this picture of dad drinking wine.
The retired life.

Here are a few things we did while we were in Abielne. Trey did some HVAC service work to his parents house, (now old house).

Even when we're not home, Dakota WILL find a pantry (any pantry) and she WILL raid it! The girls and I stayed with my mom. Trey spent the night at his brothers. They stayed up until 1 am, playing video games. Yeah, I was in bed by 11 pm.

Some of the younger grand babies on the Anderson side.

Well, last week, I ran about 20 miles. I had planned on running some while I was in Abilene, but I forgot to pack my running shoes. Oh, well -- I enjoyed the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment