Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring Fever

It's spring break for UTA and FWISD. I'm working 3 days this week, but today I enjoyed spending the entire day with the girls, free of appointments and ballet class.

Lately, the girls and I have been soaking up the sun, we are so ready for Spring. It's time to start giving the compost bin some much needed attention. I've neglected it for months and we haven't had much rain, so the pile is dry…it's nothing my little fairies can't fix.
Untitled
I'm completely out of coffee. So, I bought coffee from Central Market and then I let the girls play at the CM playground.
Central Market play
Dakota wore herself out and fell asleep before we made it home.
Dakota
Cheyenne picked out her own socks.
Untitled
Do you have any plans for spring break? We are just doing some low key things like going to the park. I might take the girls to watch a movie this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment