Friday, March 07, 2014

My Week in Photos

Did you watch the Oscars? This was the first year, I got into it! Watching more than half of the films helped. I kind of had an idea of what was going on.

What did you think of John Travolta? Slate.com has a Travolta name generator. Check mine out.
My Travoltified Name
After watching the Oscars on Sunday I went to bed and I was sleeping so good, until I heard Cheyenne crying. Cleaning puke in the middle of the night is not fun. I missed work Monday because both girls were sick with a stomach bug. This is what my Monday looked like. The upside…my floors are super clean! When my kids are sick, I'm reminded how much I love hardwood and tile throughout my house.
How is your Monday? #sickkids
Yesterday, while running around the indoor track, I watched this basketball game.
UTA MAC Gym #UTAdna
Most of the time, when I window shop, I find myself looking at formal dresses. I want to buy all of them…. and wear them where? I don't know. I love this black and white Calvin Klein formal. You can't tell from this photo, but the white section has tiny sequins all over it.
Untitled
Mrs. Rosa loves to braid hair. Next week, is the last week the girls will be staying at Rosa's. She's been wonderful and reliable. I can't think her enough for filling in for Mrs. Amanda during her maternity leave.
Braided hair
I'm completely out of coffee at home, so when I went to Sprouts I took three cups of sample coffee. In my defense the cups are tiny. Dakota was judging me, I can see it in her eyes.
Free coffee at Sprout's
Tomorrow, I'm taking school portraits, so I bought some snack food. I'll be tied down to one location for a good portion of the day, so it's nice having easy food like this. The Way Better Chips, were BOGO free at Sprouts. I hope I like them.
 Snacks for the 3 photo shoots coming up
Did you have a chance to enjoy the weather today? It was a gorgeous 68 degrees outside. The girls spent at least 2 hours outside.
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment