Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Week in Photos & Patio Makeover

Sometimes being little is hard. Dakota wanted to bowl.
Bowling
When Daddy works late, we stay in - watch My Little Pony, paint nails and braid hair.
Girl Time
Here is an example of the type of things I text message Trey. Ginger Joke
I'm in the process of sprucing up the patio. This is my birthday gift to myself. My 30th birthday is April 30th. With Trey's business and my work, the likelihood that I can travel leisurely is not likely, so this is my b-day gift to myself (and the family).
This is just a little bit of the makeover. It's not glamorous, but it's a nice space to sit and play with the kids. I plan on adding a few more things. I'd love to get the girls a sandbox and playhouse.
Other wish list items:
Rug, Ceiling Fan, BBQ pit (ours died last year) and a storage bin for toys.
Backyard
Solar lanterns                                               A bird bath thingy and bird feeder
Backyard     Backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment