Monday, January 20, 2014

My Week in Photos

This weekend I had a video wedding opportunity…So, Friday night, I spent a few hours organizing and getting re-acquainted with my gear.
Organizing Gear for a Wedding
It was a fast evening of work. I documented the pre-ceremony and ceremony, that's it.
Wedding in Mansfield
Earlier this week, the girls and I had a picnic at Sams Club. That's normal, right?
Sams Club Lunch Date
Packed lunches, from home. We got a few stares, but people seemed mostly amused with this princess.
Sams Club Lunch Date
Speaking of food. Ladies night! Soup Night!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
This dog tried to adopt us. He sat outside our home for 24 hours. Sorry, pup. Wrong house.
Lost Dog
I ran 19 miles with my new running friends! This was big weekend highlight for me. I can't wait to run with them again.
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment