Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My First Attempt at a Paleo Pot Recipe

I have a crockpot. I use it often, but it's mainly for making one recipe. It's really not even a recipe, so I'm not sure why I'm calling it that...it's just pinto beans. Add water. Add dry beans. Boom, dinner! I'd like to use my crockpot more often and add some variety. Monday, was my first stab at trying a paleo pot recipe.

This is what I made, Stuffed Pork Chops with bacon, green apples, and pecans. I can't believe this golden recipe has been sitting in my Pinterest for over a year.
Paleo Pot recipe stuffed pork chops with bacon apples and pecans
I never grabbed a photo of the end result
1. Because crockpot photos never really look appetizing. Am I right?
2. Because it was too yummy for me to stop and take a snapshot.
Paleo Pot recipe stuffed pork chops with bacon apples and pecans
The stuffing is the bomb.com. I would make this recipe again and again, the only thing I'd change is, I would probably add a little bit of water and add an extra onion or two. Here is the full recipe from Paleopot.com.

Dakota loved the meat.
Chey ate it, but I could tell it wasn't her favorite.
Trey wasn't at home, if he was home I'm 100% positive he wouldn't have even tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment