Thursday, December 05, 2013

Streaking!!!

I decided to partipated in Runners World Winter Running Streak. 

Here's the gist of it:
"Stay fit and motivated during the busy (and calorie-filled) holiday season by pledging to run at least one mile every day, Thanksgiving through New Year's."
My streak started last Friday and I've been streaking since! Look, I even recruited a family member, Susan!!! She posted this on my Facebook wall. It's motivating!!!  Does anyone else want to join? It's not too late. 
Tomorrow, I have a running date with my treadmill, since there will be an ice storm. A few hours ago UTA posted that school would be closed tomorrow. Ice day at home for me!!!! Earlier, Trey went to the store to buy a few essentials, like cookies and chips. When he passed by the bread aisle this is what he saw... I guess this cold weather makes everyone crave sandwiches. Stay warm and safe DFW Friends!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment