Sunday, December 01, 2013

My Week in Photos

Sometimes I call Dakota Sassy-Pants.
Untitled
Here she shows her sweet smile.
Parade of Lights 2013 with Texas Ballet Theater School  
Trey's eye a few days after his operation. Notice how the pupil on the right side is itty-bitty. That's whole lot of blue.
Untitled
I love my city. This was another view from our hotel room.
Untitled
Cheyenne loves staying at hotels. She says she likes the all the family time.
Untitled
She found a hiding spot, under the night stand.
Cheyenne at the Hotel
One last photo of the TBT float.
Untitled
Quick lunch. Dakota loves black beans.
Lunch
Dakota's new fashion. Blanket round the neck.
Untitled
It's time to break out the Christmas outfits….
Untitled  
And the Christmas decor! More to come tomorrow….
Taking a break. Stepping back and enjoying my Christmas home decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment