Monday, December 02, 2013

Decorating our Dallas Cowboys Christmas Tree

We have a Dallas Cowboys theme Christmas Tree.
Decorating the Christmas Tree
We also have some homemade ornaments. Decorating the Christmas Tree
Both girls were helpful. Chey would hook the ornaments, Dakota would hand them to me and then I would hang the high ones. We had a system going.
Decorating the Christmas Tree
Decorating the Christmas TreeDecorating the Christmas Tree
This evenings I worked with Dakota, trying to help her walk. She's still not eager to do it full fledge on her own.
Decorating the Christmas Tree
I have done zero Christmas shopping. Well, today is Cyber Monday, so I might get online and buy a few gifts. Trey and I have planned not to go crazy on gifts for each other and others. We really want to focus most of our attention on the kids….our kids, nieces and nephews.
Decorating the Christmas Tree
Decorating the Christmas Tree
They loved this music box.
Decorating the Christmas Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment