Saturday, December 28, 2013

Looks Like We Have a New Family Car - Honda Pilot

After taking our Ford Focus to three different dealerships (to check the trade-in value), we decided to do business with McDavid Irving. Like I mentioned a few posts back, I hate the negotiation process - so I sat in the lobby, while Trey went back and forth with the sales guy. I was included in the decision making, but I didn't have to hear all the back and forth. Some dealerships are now doing haggle-free sales, I think in a few years that will be standard for most dealerships. Overall, I'm really pleased with the deal we got on this 2014 Honda Pilot. The sales guys were trying to make end of the year sales happen, so all of that and a few other things worked in our favor.
Honda Pilot
The girls played so nicely, during the whole car buying process.
Waiting area in David McDavid Honda
We didn't eat dinner at our usual time, so for dinner before dinner we ate two bag of potato chips from the vending machine.
Waiting area in David McDavid Honda
Interior of the Pilot
Honda Pilot
It's not a van, but look, third row seating is still possible. Also, think about all my work gear that I can put back there.
Honda Pilot
The girls can get in on either side of the car to get to the third row, but this is what the passenger side looks like.
Honda Pilot
Look there's room for everybody.
Honda Pilot
FROZEN Made me Weep!
Today we went on our first family outting in the pilot. We took Tasha and Bella with us to see Frozen at the mall! You guys, I cried like 5 times, it was the best Disney movie I've seen since Tangled. I loved  every minute of it!
Frozen

No comments:

Post a Comment