Monday, December 30, 2013

What I've Enjoyed the Most

Here's what I've enjoyed the most about my winter break…

Staying at home with my girls and witnessing precious moments like this…
Girls Sitting on Window Ledge Window Seat
Seeing Dakota so happy about the gift Cheyenne got her for Christmas and then getting to see Cheyenne's reaction. Chey wanted Dakota to love it and I was afraid she wouldn't, but she did. Dakota was dragging that Nutcracker all over the house, she even showed Trey and said LOOK!!! A Gift to Dakota from Cheyenne - A Nutcracker
GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS.
Spending time with my favorite girls. Nothing says girl time, like manis and pedis.
Winter Break at Home
Slumber Parties!
Also, I can't remember the last time, I had a chance to spend this much time with my younger sister, Tasha. She's spent the night at least 3 times in the last two weeks.
Winter Break at Home
These two have been playing super heroes for the last 2 days. Meet flower girl and Kota Bear.
Winter Break at Home
Flower girl's main super power is sprinkling others with flowers.
Winter Break at Home
No Big Rush
Last but not least, it's been wonderful --- not being in a rush to get out the door. I've had time to style my hair. Is that a selfie, I see? Why yes, it is. Trey got me a Conair Styling Comb for Christmas. Now, I can style my hair with a comb instead of my round brush.  I love it and this is me channeling my inner Lana Del Rey hairstyle.
It's been a good break. I go back to work on Thursday.
New teasing comb #Selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment