Friday, December 13, 2013

It's Been a Marathon Kind of Day & I Don't Mean Running

Every semester at UTA the nursing undergraduate students participate in a pinning ceremony.
The College of Nursing has 3 different ceremonies:
1. BSN (on-campus)
2. AP-BSN (Online Students)
3. RN-BSN (On-Campus & Online Students)
Each class averages 80 students who participate.
Most semesters (for like the past 5 years) the students hire me as a freelancer photographer to take their pinning photos. Today, I worked all 3 ceremonies. 8 am. 12 pm. 3 pm. If you want to see more of what I've been up to…hop on over to domvideophoto.com
It may be a day or two before my most recent work is uploaded. On that note. I've got to go….
I hope you all have a great weekend!
AP BSN Pinning Ceremony

No comments:

Post a Comment