We headed to the doctors office and her test for the flu and strep came back negative. However, the doctor took another test (to review the cultures or something like that). We won't get those results until tomorrow, but until then she wanted Chey to take antibiotics. Her doctor is almost certain (even though the initial results came back negative) that she has strep. The results we get back tomorrow, might show that.
We got bored in the waiting room, so we played with Dakota's hair.
And then we documented her cuteness.
Don't let this face fool you, she loved it.
Today, I'm at work and the Chey seems to be feeling better. This sickness she's had, has certainly felt like a roller coster of a ride. One minute she appears well and the next minute she's not.