Sunday, November 24, 2013

My Week in Photos

Dakota has had a better week, much better than last week. She is officially weaned and happy as a clam. I'm not gonna lie, I kind of miss breastfeeding, but at the same time I'm enjoying my freedom of not having a baby latched to me. I still feel like Dakota and I have a strong bond, but I know now, that her relationship with Daddy will really start to blossom. I feel like she's been all mine for 17 months and now, I get to share her. Does that sound weird? I think other mom's know what I'm talking about.
Untitled
Sometimes, Chey lets Dakota get away with too much. And as you see here, sometimes, Dakota likes to push her limits. She's like, "How much can I get away with this time?"
Untitled
We are still taking Chey to AWANA every week. This Wednesday was family game night and a special focus on being thankful.
Untitled
Thankful leaves. Makenna wrote "friend Chey" on her leaf. How sweet is that????
Untitled
Untitled
Last week, the girls and I woke at 4:30 am, in order to get Trey to his 6 am surgery.
Untitled
The early wake-up call didn't phase miss thang.
Untitled
When did this happen? Chilled pet food at Target...
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment