Thursday, September 26, 2013

All The Cuteness in the Entire World....

Is right here...and she knows it.
Dakota and Bath time
I have to watch this girl, she thinks it's cute to stand up in the tub. It's not so much fun, when she slips on her head or butt.
Dakota and Bath time
This was Cheyenne's idea. She insisted on having her bed next to Dakota, so they could hold hands at night and she could comfort her if she started to cry. It's been there for about a week. So sweet, right?
Girls Sleep Next to Each Other
Trey wants to get the girls bunk beds, when they get a little older.

Did you ever share a room with a sibling? I did! We did the whole, this is my side of the room, this is your side. It didn't work so well, when we shared a bed too.
How about bunk beds? Bottom or top? I had bunk beds. I had the top bunk, but I want to say that my sister and I swapped on occasion, but I always remember having the top the majority of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment