Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend without the kids

Saturday, after I ran Cedar Ridge Trail Race, I went home, cleaned up and then headed to Weatherford to record a wedding.
Recording a wedding in Weatherford

Recording a wedding in Weatherford
Sunday, Trey and I slept in for a bit, FaceTimed' with the girls and then headed to Six Flags. Cheyenne was not pleased, when she found out we went without her. We got there right when the park opened and didn't have to wait in long lines. We left around 2 pm and then went swimming.
Six Flags Over Texas
Later that night, we went to Tillman's Roadhouse and I got my s'mores fix.
Tillman's Roadhouse
I've been wanting to eat at Tillman's for years.
Tillman's Roadhouse
My favorite show, the Chew, recently did a segment on Tillman's. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment