Friday, March 29, 2013

Week in Photos

We no longer cut our yard, we hire a local business to maintain it. They don't bag the grass clippings for our yard, so when I requested a bag for my compost bin (from the company), I was told one would be left on my yard (from the company from another clients house). Keep in mind the request was for one bag... this is what was left on my side yard. 10 bags of grass! I think my compost is going to have plenty of grass.
Untitled
Look at all the easter baking Cheyenne and Luke have been doing. It makes me want to be 4, again.Untitled UntitledUntitled Untitled
Untitled
Shout out to Trey for putting air in my tires. I'm 28 years old and I've never put air in my own tires, perhaps it's time I learn.
Untitled
Some random picture of my food -- fresh produce. Yum! Untitled
 The kiddos at the library, earlier this week. Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment