Saturday, December 22, 2012

Girls Day. Family Weekend.

My morning started with hugs and kisses from Dakota. Eventually, I hyped myself up for a run. I ran 8 miles in 36 degree weather. Ba-Ba-BRRR.

 My run would've been super boring, if it hadn't been for an updated music playlist. After my run, the real workout started -- when I had to get myself ready and the girls. Luckily, Trey's parents are in town and Trey's mom helped me with the girls. She's such a good Na-Na.
Bluebonnet Bakery In Ft. Worth
Trey had a day planned with his dad, so I had a girls day with my MIL and daughters. Our first stop was the Cowtown's Farmers Market and then we went to Bluebonnet Bakery for lunch.
Did you know the bakery has been in business since 1934??? 
Bluebonnet Bakery In Ft. WorthBluebonnet Bakery In Ft. Worth
The bakery occupies a former 1920s-era church! It's quite the scene. When you walk in, you can see stained glass windows, a cathedral ceiling and in some areas, pews for seating.
Bluebonnet Bakery In Ft. Worth
Lunch from Bluebonnet Bakery:
Bluebonnet Bakery In Ft. Worth
After lunch, I met-up with my Mom. She was in town for a short day trip. She's the best mom in the entire world because she made me TAMALES! One of these days, she's going to show me how to make them. Oh, the she made some vegan tamales. Instead of using meat, she used hummus for the filling. One word: PERFECTION!

Cheyenne and I ended our night, putting three puzzles together. It was a good day.
Bluebonnet Bakery In Ft. Worth

No comments:

Post a Comment