Friday, December 28, 2012

A Lot of Sitting & Nutella Hot Cocoa Recipe

Since, I've been at home, Dakota thinks she's in buffet heaven. She's been eating more often. This is the first time, Dakota has been clingy with me. I haven't been timing her, but it seems like it's been every two hours, she's wanting to eat. She hasn't been waking up at night, so that's good. Maybe I need to get serious about offering her more solids. She hates solids, though.
Dakota
Where is her neck???
You are my sunshine
The more she eats and drinks, the more I eat and drink.
Here is something I made. It was goooood!!!! I saw the recipe online, but I really made it my own and changed some of the ingredients and servings.
Nutella Hot Cocoa 
Serving for one
Ingredients:
Hot Cocoa
1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
1 Tbsp Nutella
1 Tbsp Hot Cocoa
Pinch of Salt

Whipped Cream
Half Cup of heavy whipping Cream (more than enough)
1 tsp of sugar
Half tsp of vanilla extract

Hot Cocoa

  1. In a small sauce pan over medium heat, whisk all ingredients together until well blended and hot.
  2. Pour in a cup and top with homemade whipped cream and cinammon.

Whipped Cream
  1. Place a medium bowl and your beaters from your electric mixer in the freezer for 10 minutes (this helps the whipped cream stiffen faster)
  2. Pour all ingredients into the chilled bowl and start to beat.
  3. Start off on low and gradually work your way up to high. It will be done when it is the consistency of ..well…whipped cream.
Hot Cocoa




No comments:

Post a Comment