Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Week in Photos

I got sick of talking about it, so I finally made a hair appoitment with Erin. She colored and chopped my BANGS. I like it, I just wish I knew how to style them. This morning it took me a long time to fix my hair. 'Ain't nobody got time for that!!!! 
They just looked flat, when I tried straighten them with the flat-iron. Flat-iron -- Hmmm, maybe that's why. I finally, got my curling iron out, but that didn't help much, either. They probably looked fine, I just don't know what I'm doing.

Originally, Trey was against me getting bangs, but he seems to like my new hair-do.
BangsBangzzz! Forehead hair, finally.
So, I spent Friday and part of Saturday in Abilene with the girls, Trey was on-call, so he stayed in Ft. Worth. While I was in Abilene, I made my rounds visiting family and the girls and I had a chance to go to Brianna's Birthday party.
Brianna's 4th Birthday Party
Look at the Ballerina cake that Erin made...(yes, I stole this picture from her) :)
Bowling and tutus, that sounds like my kind of fun - and the party was at 10 am. I'm a morning person and I loved that it started that early. Party in the morning!!! Holla!
Brianna's 4th Birthday Party
Bowling and ballerina experts
Brianna's 4th Birthday Party
And now the rest of my photos from this past week.
Dakota loved her Christmas present that my mom got her. This is her first baby doll. Dakota Bear
Wednesday, Cheyenne kept begging me to go outside and play in the snow. I didn't want to sit out there, so I bundled her up and let her loose in the backyard. Meanwhile, Dakota and I were inside next to the heater.
Snow Day
Yesterday, I packed up Christmas. Now, my house feels semi-naked.
Snow Day
Well, that's all I have.
You guys have a wonderful Sunday night. We'll be watching the Cowboys game.
Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment