Saturday, November 03, 2012

My Week in Photos

Every Monday, I get ready for the week - laundry, cleaning, paying bills, shopping - it's just a regular routine.

My Food Prep Station
Food Prep. It's my Monday routine.
Earlier this week, the girls went with me to the Ford house. I had to get the car serviced for the first time. Just a routine oil change and all that jazz. They are great kids, to take out in public. They played for almost two hours, in the waiting room.
Untitled
I spy with my little eye, Dakota.
Untitled
She was giving me those innocent eyes, but what she's not saying is:
"I'm sorry I popped and spit-up on you."
That's ok, I forgive you!
She spit-up on me and pooped on my sweater. I still love her.

Everyone have a great weekend! Somehow, I'm suppose to run 9 miles. We'll see how that goes. I'll be optimistic and say, it's gonna happen. (this is me convincing myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment