Thursday, November 01, 2012

Halloween 2012

Our Halloween looked a little something like this...
Halloween 2012
I had the privilege of taking two princesses trick or treating. I had baby Cinderella and big girl Cinderella.
Halloween 2012
In our neighborhood, some people hand out full size candy bars. This year, one family handed out hot dogs and drinks. How do you feel about that? I'll take fresh prepared food from my neighbors. I mean, I kind of know them....

I feel like the secret is out about how great our neighborhood is because this year, there was more foot traffic. Lots of preteens, but our friends recognized Cheyenne and made sure she got plenty of goodies.
Halloween 2012
Halloween 2012
My neice, Angelica also joined us. Halloween 2012
She got a bucket and a bag full of sweets.
Halloween 2012
Dakota stayed warm in her blanket, while we went door to door.Halloween 2012
Spooky!
Halloween 2012
So, how was your night? Did you dress up? I think next year, I'm going to dress up in costume to work because everyone gets into it. I'm always the photographer, so here is a picture of my work crew if you're interested. Click here to see the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment