Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Since I'm mobile blogging I'll make this short and sweet.

Greetings, from Abilene. I started my day with a nice 4 mile run around my in-laws neighborhood and then around 8 am, Trey drove me to shotwell stadium to run the 5k Turkey Trot. I raced it (as opposed to just running it). My unofficial time was 25:00.07. That's according to my watch. I'm still waiting for race results to be posted online.

The race was flat/fast. There were probably 5.5 quite spectators on the course, I guess everyone was busy either racing or cooking lunch. It rained, well more like drizzled the entire race. It was fine. I found Sherri and gave her a huge hug. She started the race later than me and finished about 4 mins before me.

After the race, I cleaned up and had two Thanksgiving lunches. Yumm!

Today, I'm thankful for running and family





No comments:

Post a Comment