Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Decisions. Decisions.

This past weekend, I got my hair trimmed. I asked for thick sweeping bangs and I ended up with this....
Self Portrait
They are not as thick as I would like them to be, but whatever. I just need to get use to the idea of having stringy stands near my eyeballs. I feel like, I'm one step closer to feeling comfortable with the idea of having - all out forehead hair. The next trim I get, I'm 99% sure, I'm going to chop them! This is like the biggest decision of 2012, besides the election and all.

In seasonal news, Thanksgiving is tomorrow! Before I stuff my face, I'll be running the Abilene 5K Turkey Trot. My friend Sherri, is the one who encouraged me to run it. I'm still trying to decide if I want to race or run it.

No comments:

Post a Comment