Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Strappin' & I Committed to a Winter Half Marathon

What do you do, when a baby wants to be held, but you need to get things done? You strap them on you and go about your usual business. I guess, Dakota just wanted to help with dinner.
IMG_8894
How do you get a 3 year old to do anything you want her to do? Threaten to take away her prized possession, "her" kindle fire. In the process of cleaning she found her dress up accessories. I can't wait to show this picture to her boyfriends, when he gets older.
Dress Up
There's a Half Marathon in My Future
Earlier this morning, I registered for a half marathon, it's the Metro PCS Dallas Marathon. Two years ago, I raced that marathon, but back then, the race was called Dallas White Rock. I don't think I'll have 26.2 miles in me, so it's best to aim for a half. I'm glad I have a race to look forward to.
2010 Metro PCS Dallas White Rock Marathon
Have you guys been watching the Olympics? We watched swimming last night and those athletes have amazing bodies, it's motivating me to workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment