Sunday, July 29, 2012

Laundry Maid

This little girl is happy because I taught her how to load clothes in the washer.
Cheyenne's First Load of Laundry
After we were done she asked, "What's next????" I'm brain washing her at a young age -- chores are fun. But really, when she's old enough to cook my plan is to never step in the kitchen again.

Yesterday, we celebrated Trentin's 4th birthday. It was smokin' hot outside. I want to say it was 200 degrees, that sounds accurate. I showered a few hours before the party, but afterwards I had to take another one.
Cheyenne at Trentin's Birthday Party
Something Random About Me: 
When I'm all sweaty, I hate sitting on the sofa. I'll sit on the leather recliner and if that's not available, I'll resort to the floor.

She's growing too fast and looking less like a big baby and more like a little lady.
Cheyenne at Trentin's Birthday Party
And this girl, is growing every hour. Ohhhh and this is one of the few pictures I have of her smiling. Expect more, though in the future.
Dakota Smiling
Since Dakota is still floppy, she has to sit in her bouncy chair and watch us eat. One day, she'll be sturdy enough to sit in the high chair.
Cheyenne and Dakota
This stranger had the weekend off. Two weekends in a row, I could get use to that. I'm sure he could too.
Trey and Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment