Wednesday, August 01, 2012

First Day Back at Work

My co-workers welcomed me back with a warm reception of hugs. It's good to be back, but my morning was stressful.

This picture is where I worked out, this morning. A little P90X, to start my day.

Working itThe Morning Rush:
I woke up like I planned, worked out, showered, and got dressed, but I underestimated the amount of time it would take to feed Dakota. I also realized Trey had parked behind me AND it was trash day AND the trash needed to be taken to the curb. It's going to take a few days or weeks, before I get this routine down.

The past 7 weeks, at home, have been amazing. I've created lifelong memories I will always cherish, but I think Chey was under the impression that I was going to stay at home with her permanently. This morning as I was rushing out the door, she broke down and started crying -- She said, "I want you!!!!" <------Breaks my heart! If anything, I thought this would be an easy transition for her. We've been here before. I've worked her entire 3.75 year old life. But it looks like there will be an adjustment period.

What I missed about work:
- My 30 minute commute (Meeeeee Time) 
- My spotify playlist 
- Eating lunch without any interruptions 
- Water Cooler Conversations. I have a feeling we'll be talking about the Olympics for a while. 
- Scheduled eating patterns - snacks and lunch all scheduled. 
- Routine!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you know, at the end of the day I look forward to seeing my girls. 
Last day at home, tomorrow I return to UTA

No comments:

Post a Comment