Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Week in Photos

This girl can sleep through anything, even this -- Why don't you slide?
Front patio view. Tranquil. Peaceful.
Front Porch Patio View
This is me trying to get organized before returning to work. I cleaned the panty top to bottom. Monday, I'll work on the restrooms. I'm not looking forward to that.
Organized Pantry
When I finished a run, earlier in the week, I walked through this place. It's new construction, not too far from me. 5 bedrooms. 3 baths. How much you want to bet it's just a couple who will occupy this house??? You never know. There are only two people living in the mansion behind my house.
New Construction in the neighborhood. 5 rooms. 3 baths.
American Girl is really American China??? I'm so confused.
I will try to look pass that, only because the doll is so cute. I want an American Girl Doll too and I want her to look like me. That wouldn't be weird, an adult woman walking around with a doll. I don't think so. Soooooo....
American Girl is American China?? I'm so confused.

I recognize those teeth marks. Cheyenne is such a snacker. If I'd let her eat all day, she would. 

 I recognize those teeth marks
Every time I think yoga is easy, I do it and I'm quickly reminded it's no joke. Lululemon offered a free yoga class this morning, so I dusted off my mat and hit it. It was a slow vinyasa flow, which for me translated to slow BURN. The instructor encouraged us to keep our eyes closed for the majority of the workout. Do you know how hard it is to keep your balance when you're in airplane??? I cheated  multiple times and opened my eyes, so I wouldn't fall on my face.
Lulu yoga!
We got a new toy for the whole family to enjoy. I don't know what I think about the kindle fire. So, far it's been kind of quirky. Some of the apps just quit randomly and the Netflix app was starting and stopping movies, when it was in play mode. Maybe it was just the wi-fi connection, I don't know. It's still pretty new to me, so I'm going to play with it more, before I pass judgement. Also, how do I create folders? My apps are everywhere and not organized and it's driving me crazy!
#toy

No comments:

Post a Comment