Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Still Waiting, But Not Bored

I know, I know, I'm still here blogging, instead of having a baby. I'm sorry.
2 days, until my due date...


I haven't decided if knowing what to expect during labor and delivery is a good or bad thing. Look, I'm going to give birth to a watermelon, yay.
2 More Days
Green Machine 
Well, other than waking up refreshed this morning, here is something that made my morning ----> 38 miles to the gallon. I'm really enjoying my new ford focus. I'm still trying to get accustomed to the MyTouch system, but more on that later, in another post. I still think it's too early to share my thoughts, so to be fair, I'm going to wait....
Excellent Gas Mileage
Date Night
I'm so close to my due date, but that didn't stop Trey and I from going on a date, last night. We went to the Movie Tavern, watched Snow White and the Huntsman, and shared a dessert at Sweet Sammies. Tonight, we may Red Box it because at this rate, I might be pregnant forever, so I might as well fill the time while I can.

National Running Day
Today is National Running Day, so someone please run for me. I don't even think I will attempt to walk this evening. I want to enjoy these last few days, relaxing. Exercise can wait --- longer. Here is my DailyMile Training from last week. Keep in mind, these are walking miles.
DailyMile
What a difference compared to me at say, 20 weeks, pregnant. This is when I was still running, 30 miles a week. Now, seeing these numbers makes me miss running!!!!!!! I'm so serious! 
DailyMIle Log 01/23/12 - 01/29/12
Make My Dinner While I Work
This morning, before heading off to work, I thew a bunch of food in the crockpot, set the slow cooker to a low setting and walked out the door. So, when I come home, tonight, dinner will be waiting for me. I will walk in the door and be greeted with the sweet aroma of beef and sweet potatoes.

I always worry about trying a new crockpot recipe, when I'm away from home because I'm scared it will turn into a mushy disaster. I hope that's not the case with this...I'll let you know how it goes, stay tune and I'll share the recipe, if it's worth sharing.
Slow Cooker Meal

No comments:

Post a Comment