Thursday, June 07, 2012

I'd Make It Again

Yesterday, I tried a sweet potato casserole recipe.
The recipe caught my attention because it's made in a slow cooker and it calls for paleo ingredients.
IMG_8095
Here is the recipe. My image looks nothing like the one posted on that site. It was tasty, especially sprinkled with fresh herbs. I'd make it again. The only thing I would change is probably next time, set the crock pot to 8 hours instead of 10 or maybe even 6 hours, and then let it stay warm the rest of the day, until I'm ready to eat it. This meal should freeze nicely.

THIS CHILD IS COMFY IN MY WOMB
I wish I had more slower cooker recipes. If you have any please share! I'm going to need them, when/if Dakota ever decides to exit the womb. Yesterday, during my commute home I had a ton of contractions. It seems like being in a car triggers them, but once I get home, they stop. Today, I've only had a few.

Tomorrow is Dakota's DUE DATE. Tomorrow is also the date I submitted to human resources, saying I would start my maternity leave. I'll have to play it by ear, but if I'm not experiencing contractions, I plan on working.

I have reached THAT point in the pregnancy, I'm tired of waiting; I'M READY!

No comments:

Post a Comment