Monday, June 25, 2012

My Week in Photos

A few years ago, my mom made me a nursing shaw. I was really looking forward to using it again, but apparently I misplaced it. Well, my mom was nice enough to make me another one. I like to call the shaw my bib or my hooter hider.


Thanks, mom it's perfect! 
Nursing Shaw
Dakota is doing great. Last night, she had her longest stretch between feedings. She slept for 7 hours before she was ready to eat agin.
Dakota Flower headband On my Belly Untitled
This little girl has been a little bored....
Untitled
When I told her we had plans to go to the library, she was all excited. She checked out several books and a movie.
Public Library
Speaking of movies. Lately, all my spare change has been going to RedBox. Last night, we ate frozen pizza and once the girls were in bed, Trey and I watched This Means War. It's been a while since a movie has made me laugh that much.

Oh, and this is the new frozen pizza I tried (see picture below). My favorite frozen pizza is Kashi. My grocery store use to sell it for $5.49, but they stopped carrying it. BOOO! Now, the only place I can buy it is from a health food store for $7.49. This pizza, was alright.
Trying a new boxed pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment