Thursday, May 17, 2012

"This Must Be Your Second Child"

Alright, I'm in my 3rd trimester and I barely downloaded a few Pregnancy apps.
I know what you're thinking: this must be your second child....

I downloaded, what to expect and I also downloaded a contractions counter app. Trey is on call this weekend and for that reason alone, he's hoping I go into labor soon. Somebody doesn't want to work....
Pregnancy Snapshot, Today
It seems like everyone wants the baby here early, but I'm okay if she keeps cooking for a few more weeks. Check back when I'm 40 weeks, I'm sure my tune will change. GET HER OUT! In the meantime, I will sleep. Speaking of sleep, I have been getting the best nights rest this past week. Shouldn't I feel uncomfortable and miserable? I'm so confused. The only time I'm really uncomfortable is when I shift my position, but once I shift once or twice a night, I immediately fall back asleep.

Last week, I took Trey's advice about taking it easy. SEE my DailyMile Stats? This is kind of a big deal for me.
DailyMile
I'm a normal person -- sleeping in, hitting the snooze button a million times, coming home after work and zoning out in front of the tube, while eating chocolate. It's been fun! I kind of love it! Taking time off, has really helped relieve the pelvic pressure I was experiencing. I'm still achy, but it's not old lady achy, it's just pregnant achy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trey is not a domestic creature. I cook every meal that we eat at home. I don't like eating out during the work week, but then again I'm not exactly excited to come home after a 10 hr work day and make dinner.  Really, my 10 hour days are more like 12 hour work days, once you consider commute and all.

Last night, when I picked Cheyenne up, Erin had made Calzone's for her family and sent 3 massive calzones home with me. You guys, she's spoiling me!!!! Oh, my goodness they were amazing! They were stuffed with turkey, cheese, and broccoli. Yum.
IMG_7757
Last night, it was just Chey and I at the dinner table. Trey has been working longer hours. We miss him, but we understand this is his busy season. I would say we'll see him this weekend, but since he's on call, we may not get to see him. You never know though. Some weekends are light and some are non-stop....
IMG_7761

No comments:

Post a Comment