Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Favorite Thing, in the Whole Wide World!

I want to share with you my FAVORITE THING in the whole wide world, well at least my favorite thing -- right now. It's a water bottle made by Contigo. A water bottle is my favorite thing?

If you know anything about me, you know I'm a water addict. Trey has joked about wanting to send me to rehab for my addiction, which is kind of strange since this was my birthday gift from him.

I always carry water with me. ALWAYS. If you see me and I don't have a bottle in my hand or purse, please offer me water because chances are I'm dying of thirst!

For several years, I've been using the tin can (sigg style) water containers, but my bottle was so deformed, it couldn't stand up straight. Yeah, maybe it had been dropped a few times....It had a wobble to it. Erin, is the one who introduced me to this amazing Contigo, no leak, auto sip, one push button water bottle. It holds 32 oz of water! LOVE! The only thing that would make it perfect is if they offered it in a gallon size too. I'm joking, maybe.
Contigo Water Bottle is my Favorite Thing
Here is what makes this bottle amazing, also mentioned on Contigo's Site:


  • 100% BPA free.  No need to worry about the container you are drinking from - Contigo® makes only BPA free bottles.
  • Patented AUTOSEAL® lid is 100% leak-proof and 100% spill-proof.
  • Drinking made easy! Press to sip. Release to seal. AUTOSEAL® automatically seals between sips to ensure no spills.
  • One-handed water bottle operation for on-the-go drinking.
  • Water bottle is made out of Tritan™, which provides high impact resistance and won't stain or retain odors.
  • Carabiner clip on the handle makes this water bottle easy to carry. Attach it to a bag strap for hands-free portability.
  • Water bottle is top-rack dishwasher safe.
  • Wide opening fits ice cubes.
  • Volume markings help you gauge water intake.

They even make kid size cups. I got Cheyenne this set:


Check out the website to learn more.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! And I love these water bottles, but you know that! :)

    ReplyDelete