Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dakota's Baby Shower at Work

Okay, so this is my second pregnancy. I never expected anyone to throw Dakota a baby shower. Maybe it's because of the things I've heard from other people: "With your second one, don't expect anything." I guess, that was from their own experience?

Cheyenne was blessed with several baby showers and we still have so much of her baby things that we can reuse --- knowing that, all we really NEED are a few products and the necessities, diapers and wipes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, today, my co-workers threw Dakota a baby shower. I'm overwhelmed and so thankful. A GINORMOUS THANKS not only to my co-workers, but my family and friends who have all showered Dakota with gifts. THANK YOU!
Dakota's Baby Shower at Work
Okay, now more about the baby shower today...
I'm the official photographer, but today my co-worker took a stab at my job. I think I have job security. haha! Nice work, there.....
Dakota's Baby Shower at Work
The Spread. So much sugar, my tummy hurts. I'm telling you, people love to feed a pregnant woman.
Dakota's Baby Shower at Work
Don't worry Trey, I saved a piece of cake for you.
Anytime I go somewhere and they have cake, I try to grab a slice for Trey. At this point, he kind of expects it. He's spoiled.
Dakota's Baby Shower at Work
Opening gifts.
Dakota's Baby Shower at Work
These are all the presents Dakota got
Dakota's Baby Shower at Work
Oh and two more things....Yeah, my jaw dropped too. Thank you, Nursing Department.
Dakota's Baby Shower at Work
I know my mom and Trey's mom would appreciate a belly picture, here it is. Goodness, my profile looks ridiculous!
Dakota's Baby Shower at Work
While I was chatting, at the baby shower, with my co-workers they were in awe because Dakota was moving like crazy. My belly was doing the whole alien shift thing. It was freakin' them out. I was laughing, which made her move more. She is always active.

2 comments:

  1. OK, I think that this pic makes your belly look bigger, because today, you were NOT sticking out that far LOL :)

    ReplyDelete