Monday, May 07, 2012

36 Weeks Prenatal Appointment

Here are my DailyMile Stats from last week:
Cycled: 16 Miles
Walking: 6 Miles
 Elliptical: 1 hour

Trey is suggesting that I take it easy from here on out. I think I might do that. I hope I don't lose my mind, in the process.
DailyMile 04/ -05/
Today, I had a doctors appointment. The nurse had to poke me with the needle twice because she had a hard time finding my vein. The first time she poked me, it stung like wasp. I wasn't mad, I was surprised because normally, she gets it the first time around. Now, it's 9 pm at night and both of my arms feel bruised.
The Nurse Couldn't Find my Vein, the First Time
My appointment went well. I'm 36 weeks, only four more weeks to go. The doctor said, Dakota has started to "drop." I have not started to dilate, yet -- which is fantastic, since I have FOUR freelance gigs this week. They are all photography jobs -- Graduation and Honors Society related. I'm going to need a full body massage by the end of the week. Ohhhhhh, Trey.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
After my appointment, I got the oil in the car changed. Cheyenne and I patiently waited in the lobby. She watched Rio on her DVD player. Oh, modern technology, you are wonderful. I seriously wish I had one of those, when I was a kid.
Rio!
Hey, look who got to drive?
Cheyenne Driving the Element
Trey moved the car from the driveway to the garage and he let Chey drive it in. She loved it! Cheyenne Driving the Element
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, my little sister, Natasha went to her Senior Prom. I wish I could've been there to see her in person. Absolutely gorgeous!
 Natasha's Senior Prom
Prom = Memories.
 Here is a blast from the past, Trey's senior prom.
 Senior Prom 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment