Friday, April 27, 2012

My Week in Instagram Pictures

Nothing says BA like a manly-man riding a scooter.

Last year, we learned our lesson: Ride the Scooter or the gas that sits in the tank will go bad and make the scooter ill. Yeah, that was a money lesson. We learned, so now Trey takes it for a ride every now and then. If it was up to him, we'd sell it. I don't...Well, I can't ride it, right now because -- Oh, you know I'm pregnant and all. I told him let's just hold off on selling it. This is just a time in my life when I can't really ride it. When Chey and Dakota get bigger, I'll have more opportunities to ride, I hope. Until then, we'll just have Trey ride it when we grab something to eat or need to run to take care of a nearby errand.Scoot Your Boot
This morning, a Starbucks online survey treated me to a free Skinny Mocha. I told the barista, my name is Dom and he wrote Don...Okay, then. I like Starbucks, but I rarely go because I have a hard time justifying a 4 dollar coffee beverage. 9 times out of 10, if I go, I have a gift card OR I'm treating myself OR I go because a friend wants to go OR you get the picture...
My Name is Dom not Don
Cheyenne still has not mastered her colors...either that or the girl knows exactly what she's doing. Act dumb, so she can eat loads of candy. She's no fool!
 Playing the color game with Skittles
Hmmm, maybe she's a genius! Cooking with my love
Trey has been out of state, this entire week. So, in the evenings, Chey and I have been spending one on one time together. Yay for girl time! Did you know my birthday is this Tuesday?????? Start your shopping now. I sign-up to a ton of restaurant newsletters, so I have at least 10 restaurant coupon deals or  straight out freebies from some local places. Wednesday night, Chey and I went to Fudruckers to claim my birthday burger.
Birthday Burger
The manager hooked us up --- The coupon had restrictions on what I had to purchase in order to get my "free burger," BUT he waived that and Chey and I got out of there only spending 5 bucks!
Her Scary Burger Face @ Fudruckers
The manager even threw in a cookie at no cost. THANKS!
We got the hook-up
 Hi, I'm 27 years old and I like Hello, Kitty. This is actually, Cheyenne's key-chain. Brandon and Maghen got it for her, for her birthday. But for the record, I think Hello, Kitty is adorable. Meow
One time, when I was shopping at Dillard's, I found this adorable Hello Kitty, backpack. Cheyenne was not interested. She wanted a different bag. It wasn't easy, but I literally made her wear and love the HK backpack. FYI, this backpack doubles as a pillow.
  Hello Kitty
That's all I have. 
Do you have exciting plans this weekend? I do! I have a baby shower to go to. Trey's mom and my sister-in-law are hosting it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment