Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sometimes, You Have to Fulfill a Craving

Two weekends ago, the awesome folks of EnduraLab, Lee and Isis, hosted a Cookout. Here are two lovely ladies I run with, NOOOO I ran with. I miss running, I can't say it enough! Wahhhhhh! TEARS. BIG TEARS. Well, at least the cookout was a lot of fun, but in some ways a little part of me gets sad, when all my friends are talking about running and I just sit there (blank face. blink. blank face).
enduraLAB Cookout
This is what I took to the cookout. It's tuna with chia seeds, apple slices, grapes, celery, lots of lime juice and parsley.
EnduraFit Cookout
So, the EnduraLab/Fit challenge is still going, last week I was a big time slacker. My fitness and eating was a B-, at best, BUT I didn't log any of my information online. There is a site where participants of the challenge log-in to a website and account for food and water intake. There are some other items we have to account for like resting heart rate, hours of sleep per night, fish oil supplements...etc. etc...

Fulfilling a Craving, That Won't Go Away
I'm usually really good about it -- (logging my EnduraFit information). This week, I'm back on the wagon, but I'm still indulging, when Dakota says so.... Like tonight, I had the strongest craving for Nachos. I lived off of Nachos when I was pregnant with Cheyenne. I was so desperate to fulfill this craving that I went and bought a bag of corn chips, after work. You should know that I hate going to the grocery store during the work week. I usually avoid it at all costs or I just send Trey. SOOO, since I went to this store this evening, you know the craving was life or death.

Somewhere buried under that salad is a bed of nachos.
Sometimes You Have to Fulfill a Craving
Sweet Girl
I'll leave with two images of my sweet girl.
Cheyenne and her Doll
She's a doll!
Cheyenne and her Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment