Monday, April 02, 2012

Lego Addict, Unidentified Disney Princess and Pregnant Food

I think Trey may have a Lego addiction. He bought another Lego kit. He promised me, this is the last one for a while. Yeah, that's what he said last time....but this time I recorded him saying it.

The Lego set he got is called the Motorized Excavator. It's ridiculous, I know.
IMG_5718
Cheyenne even got a Lego set. I have no idea why she's all pouty. You have LEGOS, be happy! IMG_5719
Well, today she was all smiles because she had a play date with Kye and Makenna. Thanks Krista, for watching Cheyenne for me! I had an appointment and then I rushed off to record a video of my pastor at church. Busy Monday, doesn't even begin to describe my day.
Cheyenne, Kye, Makenna
That doll is Cheyenne's, I can't figure out what Disney Princess it is....Sleeping Beauty? IDK, it was given to her.
Cheyenne and Makenna
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is my DailyMile training from last week:
Walking: 13.25 Miles
Elliptical: 45 Minutes
My most challenging workout was Friday when I did incline walking. BURN!
DailyMile Training 03/26 - 04/01

I had a BUSY weekend, but this was one of the highlights --- Pizza Inn!!!
I'll post more about my weekend later.
In case you are wondering, YES that is a loaded-potato flavored pizza topping. Mmm, being pregnant is awesome and food tastes so much better in my 3 trimester!
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment