Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ft. Worth Water Gardens at Night Is Kind of Scary

This weekend we had family in town. After we ate for free at Chuy's Mexican Restaurant (Happy Hour-Nacho Bar : Holla!) -- Trey wanted to go to the Water Gardens. Going at nighttime is really scary. I played it safe and stayed on the top deck with Jomi and Nanny.
 Ft. Worth Water Gardens
Trey took Cheyenne to the bottom pit.
Ft. Worth Water Gardens
Here is a daytime photo, I took a few years ago. Yeah, I wasn't about to go down there at night. Trey said it was slippery.
Water Gardens
Like an outstanding parent, I had Cheyenne out way past her bedtime. Ft. Worth Water Gardens
Here is the last time we took Cheyenne to the water gardens. My doll!Water Gardens
         Water Gardens  Proud to Walk
Ft. Worth Water Gardens
They look like ants climbing the mountain.
          Ft. Worth Water Gardens Ft. Worth Water Gardens
The view from the top is always rewarding, especially since they were looking at me :)
Ft. Worth Water Gardens
Trey's mom, snapping some photos too.
Ft. Worth Water Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment