Wednesday, February 22, 2012

One Step Closer to Getting My Treadmill Repaired

Work is so busy. Lately, when I'm at home, all I can think about is work. I've got to finish that video project or I can't forget about this meeting. I think it will ease up after Spring Break, which is mid-March. That's only a few weeks away. I can deal until then? Yes, that was a question. I'm sure you all have way more stressful jobs than me (cough, Trey), I'm just not use to all the busy work at once, it's usually spread out -- so this is a big wave of work that I'm dealing with, right now. Bear with me.

Free of Freelance
Good news, I finally finished that freelance project. I started it back in December and it's finally done! It was the easiest project I've ever been hired to do, yet it was so tedious. This is what the project entailed. Scan pages from multiple photo albums and crop approximately 1,500 images. Music and How I Met Your Mother episodes kept me sane. I can't complain because I made a nice chunk of change, which will fund my TREADMILL Repair!!!!!!!!! The rest of my pennies will go into savings. How exciting, I know!
Freelance Project
Speaking of work, today, I had a client who booked me for May 2013. Wow, their on top of their schedule. I don't know what I'm doing next week, but in May 2013, I'll be taking some photos and making a video.

But you know what I would love to do more than anything? Videotape a Spring or EARLY summer wedding. I love weddings, somebody get married already. Okay, that's enough about work stuff. Hey, wait a minute, I will be taping a wedding - My Mom and Frank. Duh. In case you didn't know, my Mom and Frank will be getting married in a few months. I still want more people to get married and hire me. Ha! You guys work on that for me.

Drowning in Toys
I'll leave you with these photos of Cheyenne...
Somebody is going to be giving up her bed/crib to Dakota.
Surrounded by Toys
Friends and Family, Dakota will have plenty of toys to play with. Cheyenne doesn't mind sharing. Cheyenne's latest thing, is calling Dakota HER BABY. Okay, then. Maybe she can explain that one to me because I'm not really sure how that happened.
Surrounded by Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment