Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Personality & Time to Taper

Portrait of Cheyenne Portrait of Cheyenne Portrait of Cheyenne

Ok, now for the silly photos....Cheyenne's personality really shines through.

Silly Photography of Cheyenne

Silly Photography of CheyenneSilly Photography of CheyenneSilly Photography of Cheyenne

Silly Photography of Cheyenne

Silly Photography of CheyenneSilly Photography of CheyenneSilly Photography of Cheyenne

--------------------------------------------------
Half Marathon Taper 
This past weekend, it rained, so I skipped my scheduled Saturday long run and when I had an opportunity to run long on Sunday, I wasn't feeling it, so I just ran 4 miles. Yesterday, I went to the gym and ran 6 miles on the treadmill. I passed the time by switching between Good Morning Texas, E! Fashion Police, and Grilling with Bobby Flay. News, Fashion and Food.

I think this is the time I should be tapering, but I don't know how that will look -- since I'm not really following a specific training schedule, so I'll just keep doing what I'm doing OR I'll run less. We'll see, either way, I'm really looking forward to running 13.1 miles on Sunday.

Here is my DailyMile training from last week.
Training 02/13 - 02/19

No comments:

Post a Comment