Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm a Cheap Date. Valentine's 2012.

Happy Valentine's Day From Cheyenne
Photo Courtesy of Serena. 


Let it be known, I'm a cheap date. 
Last night, Trey and I went out on a romantic Valentine's Date. Our date started at Game Stop. Trey returned a video game, got about $18 cash back and that's what we spent on our date. A few days ago, I added myself to the Pizza Inn email list and in return they sent me a free buffet coupon, so that's where we went for our romantic buffet dinner. Ohhhh, be jealous, ladies! Afterwards, we got dessert from Braums. I've come to the conclusion that I'm not a huge fan of ice cream. Trey loves the stuff -- Mint Chocolate chip is his favorite. I got a small and struggled to eat half of it.

Childcare + Dinner + Dessert = $18. 

This year, I told Trey not to buy me flowers or a card on Valentine's Day. The last few years he has bought me flowers. It would mean more to me if he gave me roses and a card on some random day in the year -- (Trey, jot that note down). This was our Valentine's day from last year. In high school I use to surprise him with a single rose, often. What? Men like flowers too.
Valentine's Day 2011
Look at all my office treats. My co-workers show their love for me, by giving me junk food, how nice of them.
  Work Treats on Valentine's Day
On the running front
I have ran over 560 miles in my Nike LunarGlide+2 shoes. My legs felt achy on my 3.5 mile run this morning. It's time to go shoe shopping. I've got my eyes on Nike LunarFly+2's.

Happy News 
This May, our close friend Steve will graduate with a landscape architect degree from OSU. Congrats to him on landing a job in Houston!!!!!!  Now, excuse me, while I plan my 2013 race schedule and family vacations in the Houston area. Linda and Steve, Texas will be so glad to have you back, make room for the Anderson's, all four of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment