Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Have a Sitter, BUT I May Not Have a Date.

Happy Valentine's Day to YOU, my readers! 
Thanks for thinking this blog is interesting enough to read. I love you!

Cheyenne gave Trey his gift yesterday. She got him a Twix bar and a kitty cat card. 
Chey Gave Daddy A Valentine's Day Card and Gift
This morning, I woke her up. She rushed past me, still half-asleep, and ran to find her Daddy. Well, Happy Valentine's morning to you too! Trey got her a few VDay treats and gave them to her this morning.
Chey Gave Daddy A Valentine's Day Card and Gift
I think Trey's Valentine's Gift to me was him sleeping in and not going to the gym. So how is that my gift? I had more time to run before work. Thanks, Trey! Running makes me happy. 

Anyone going on a date tonight? It looks like we have childcare arrangements for Cheyenne, however I'm not sure I will have a date. Trey is on call, so there is no guarantee we'll get to meet up for dinner. This morning he left the house, almost 2 hours earlier than normal, so he could get an early start on his workday. You're probably thinking: Didn't he slept in? Yes, we wake up really-really early. 

Since we're not sure if we'll be able to meet up this evening, we haven't made any definite plans. I don't know much, but I know this much ----> I will be avoiding the S. 7th area and Sundance Square. I'm sure Love Birds will flock to that area. Last time we discussed plans, we talked about keeping it local -- like a few miles from home. I'm not opposed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What My Friends Think I Do For a Living Versus What I Actually Do For a Living
Have you guys seen the What my Friends Think I Do posters? They are hilarious. For those of you who are new readers, you may not know this about me -- My occupation is a videographer and photographer for a University. I also do freelance projects, like event videography and photography. Mini-plug -- contact me if you are interested in hiring me. I feel like even though my primary title is a videographer, I spend most of my time editing video. My job rocks. Check out these posters as they all relate to my field of employment.

Related Depiction
I also provide Technical Support to Faculty and Staff
There is also a photography one, that I did not include, but you get the point. 
What do you do? Is there a funny poster like this for your profession? 
I wish they had one for HVAC. 

2 comments:

  1. Jomi anderson4:12 PM

    Dads taking me to the Behive wish there was a poster for taxi driver haha that's what I do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) valentine day to you too! I miss hanging out with you, but I still feel like I keep up with you since I read your blog regularly now. :)

    ReplyDelete